Sunday, March 16, 2003
I'm currently cleaning out my web-based e-mail, as I am waiting for my friend to e-mail me pics of our despedida for Tin (with a loop) Tin (I digress: it's always full of Junk Mail from wherever! Argh!). Anyway, I'm so sad. I'm going to miss her--she's my lunch date and co-McDonald's junkie. As in, we used to go for Burger McDo meals after work, while waiting for our parents. Waah.

Anyway, we had so much fun in our dinner. I think we must've sat at Cable Car for, oh, four hours or so? Dinaan sa kain at kwento and all sorts of fun stuff. I didn't realize the time because we were just laughing and talking and eating and all that. I picked up so many things like the usage of "chakka" and "esa" (I really don't know the spelling, sorry) as well as serious tips on handling clients and our career paths. Sobrang nakakatanggal ng stress. The week had indeed been long and tiring (when was it not?) and it was just so nice to let go, even for just a while.

SC et al. also popped over later on (la lang--but lots of people flocked din to our table as they came from work, etc. So we were one big, happy bunch)... I just want to know why the other tables were tossing us looks of "whatever!" or "ano ba yan". Hello, we were just like them, staying out there and having a good time. I found that strange. Hello, mind your own business--we weren't talking about you.

These are the times I wish I had a 7650 or any of those Nokia phones with a camera! We were taking so many pics, which led the other tables (again!) to roll their eyes and go, "ano ba yan". As if. We let them be na lang. I wonder how that came about. Whatever!

We made our goodbyes quick and painless--no emotional, teary goodbyes, just a lot of hugs, wishes of good luck and the promise to meet again, which I am so sure will happen. After all, she still is a part of their batch, our team and the department. Still, everyday will seem so different already with one of us missing.

Posted at 7:43 PM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.