Sunday, March 09, 2003
I was probably the stylist's nightmare yesterday so early in the morning! My hair was so bagsak, she had to keep on putting Bed Head something to keep it up, not flat. My hair ended up not that flat and sort of kept up with me the whole day. By the way, I was not the first person in when the salon opened up at 7am. I came in at 7:20 and there was a woman there already having herself done up for a wedding too (manicure, pedicure, hair, make up). Her dress (a beautiful silver blue dress) hung alongside mine in the dressing room.

It was a nice and simple wedding, with family and friends. It was actually a nice size--not too many people and everyone able to have a good time.

My reading was funny! I was so unaware that I also had to read the Second Reading, so leaving the lectern, I see the commentator motioning me to read the Second Reading! I was caught unaware, so I just spun around to go back to the lectern. My friends said I pulled it off well anyhow. *whew*

How can you not get senti over a wedding? My friends and I were getting sentimental over the songs being played during the pictorials and wondering about our own weddings and the niceness of it all. During the reception, we were chatting about the gimmicks we (well, they) were planning to have and making kontrata that we would all be there on each other's wedding day and wondering who was going to be next. I suppose weddings do that to single people: we start to imagine of that hazy, beautiful day in the future (of course, the groom is a vague albeit important character, as we don't have anyone just yet).

Anyhow, I knew Tet was very stressed about the wedding, but it came off well. It rained during and after the reception--much to our surprise because it was so warm and sunny earlier in the day. But, as they say, if it rains, it means loads of blessings for the couple, which both of them definitely have--as seen by their family and friends by their side. Wishing Tetty all the best!

Posted at 6:56 PM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.