Tuesday, March 25, 2003
I missed a great weekend. :( They spent two-plus hours on the road after work and then stayed up 'til six a.m., then they hit the beach from 6 a.m. to 5 p.m. Then they set out for Manila again after the beach. A real summer getaway. I regret not being able to go. *sigh*

I'm not exactly sure why my cough will not go away--my mom says I have to wrap my throat with a... something. Scarf or sweater. Yikes. I hate having anything wrapped around my neck (i.e., turtlenecks or scarves), so obviously, I'm not about to follow her suggestion for that wrap thing. I'm not about to gargle also with salt and hot water. I'll just stick to my antibiotics and stuff.

I hit the fifth month at work already. That doesn't sound like much, but for us, it's a big thing. I never thought I would last at that place. Five months ago, I didn't think anything would happen to me--I considered that I would be out of there already. But so far, so good. I'm still there, I'm doing pretty okay (I hope) and I'm learning a lot. I'm also getting along better with people there (yes, I am anti-social pa rin, but you never know), so I am feeling much more comfortable.

But sometimes, I wonder, where will I go after this? The idea is kind of overwhelming because there seems to be no end in sight. It's really up to me now to chart my path and lead my life where I want it to be. And that's a scary idea. Decisions like that, seemingly small, can be very tricky. I should know--I think I've made a lot of decisions in the past three years that I sort of regret, but... I don't really know what would've happened now, do I? Hmm, I still sound bitter. *sigh*

Now where did that philosophical bent come from? It just started out with a weekend I missed.

Posted at 10:41 PM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.