Wednesday, March 05, 2003
I am known among my teammates as tigas for making my own breaks--rather, I adjust my breaks when I feel like it, or when I would like to be with my friends and there is a slight difference in our breaks. In fact, some of my teammates have started to emulate me at times. And the funny thing is, it actually works for me. I am not undertime (unlike before) and I am very relaxed. I mean, there is a rigid schedule we have to follow, but the monitors allow adjustments as long as there is a reason. Hehe, I know it's a bit bad on my part, but it's my own way of "rebelling" (hey, I'm too much the good girl already).

Unfortunately, I was told off today for doing that adjustment during my last break. It was partly my fault because it was longer than usual, but I had a long stretch ahead of me and I felt really tired already. I sort of felt bad about it--it was the first time I was reprimanded (well, not really, but I was being monitored pala talaga). So now I learned my lesson. I think I will still adjust my breaks from time to time, but hay, I really have to be conscious about it next time. Although I really think adjusting breaks works for me and according to my teammates, for them as well, it's not really allowed. But I do go overtime without knowing it when I "fix" my breaks. But I think there's a certain service level to maintain that's why we're scheduled as such... oh well. Back to being good (for now, hehe).

Posted at 10:16 PM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.