Sunday, February 09, 2003
Playing over and over again on Kazaa is Nina's "Jealous". It's been an LSS for quite a while now. Wala lang.

* * *

Waah, I dreamt I was taking aerobics classes in the gym near the office. I was supposed to enroll there almost two months ago, along with Tee, Empy and Marl. I just never got around to enrolling because I said I would do so when "my schedule normalizes." Famous last words. Hah, that never happened. I still do not have a stable time because with all the resignations, my schedule has moved to the lower end, so it's kind of late already. *boo hoo* So was that a sign?

* * *

My bro just came home from his former high school's fair (I'm sure he'll blog about that later) and that got me thinking about my high school fair days. Yeah, the fair is one of the highlights of high school life. It's a two-and-a-half day (usually Friday afternoon to Sunday) affair where in you forget everything about school work and just relax, get sunburned and fat because you eat anything at anytime. I remember in high school, there would always, always be mangga with bagoong, spaghetti, siomai and no softdrinks because the admi deemed it evil and unhealthy, so we had water and juice. But anyway, each high school class would have a booth which we had to bid for. In first year, it was fun to have a shift with the class booth. My barkada had a six hour shift at the *ahem* Jail Booth. Hehe. By second year to third, I drifted more to the Finance Committee (I wonder why I was fascinated with that committee?). In fourth year, it was my barkada who was in charge of the booth, so I had a more duties then.

In my high school pa, the Friday morning is the rehearsal (of some dance number the PE Department deems perfect for us to perform, usually a Filipino dance--basta, it should keep with some theme. The hardest was in our sophomore year when we had candles in glasses and had to twirl them around and around. We were barefoot pa ha) for Family Day and the night is the high school dance, Sunday is the Family Day with the Bingo game which my friends and I joined only once (in our Senior Year) and didn't win. We were just lying on the floor of the Multi. I hear now the high school dance is a separate event already, as well as with the Family Day. Hmm... that reminds me, I should ask my kabarkada in high school. Can you believe it, she's teaching there now? When she told me that, I was so surprised. I never imagined. But she's enjoying it naman daw (she was the one who told me my "baby"--the school paper--is not student-run anymore! Can you believe it?). Who would've thought she would be teaching there now?

* * *

Yes, I'm in a chatty mood right now, Bundi.

Posted at 7:55 PM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.