Tuesday, February 25, 2003
Out of the blue, Gwennie texted me yesterday asking, "Did Jerk text you over the weekend?" That sort of made me stop in the middle of my day and I thought that was pretty unusual, because, well, we (Jerk and I) don't communicate anymore and what was so special about the weekend? Anyway, I texted back, "(Jerk's name) who? No one by that name texted me over the weekend." Gwennie was amused at my quick response for once and said that she has a not-so-good kwento about Jerk and she was not sure if I wanted to hear all about it.

I do want to hear about it. I'm curious about the guy I used to hold up to such high standards, who I told everyone that he was a really "ideal" guy (eew, I'm cringing right now--yes, he has flaws, I fully admit that now). I think I am over my crush on Jerk (nothing happened naman eh), but not yet totally because I haven't deleted the messages in my Inbox yet (his messages take up 35% of my Inbox. I counted. Some of them are the sweetest messages I have ever received). I try not to think I am still stuck on him, but I think I still have a lot issues about him. Hay, I expected too much. Oh well.

Posted at 2:41 PM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.