Saturday, February 08, 2003
Met up with Anna K and Gwen today. Since Tet announced her wedding to us, I have been dying to ask my barkada about the plans for Tetty and the wedding. Trina will be a sponsor (veil) at the wedding, while I will be a reader (scary!) in the wedding mass. Can you imagine, just four years ago, we were giddy and excited over our debuts, now it's weddings? I do feel really grown-up (I try not to think we're "old"--just "grown-up") already.

So now, lots of plans to make for the wedding: dress, gift (!), practice reading well (while biting down a pencil daw in my mouth and reading a whole newspaper article, according to one of my supers--I'm not exactly sure how that would help, but he says it's effective), etc., etc. One month to go for that.

Posted at 11:35 PM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.