Wednesday, February 19, 2003
For the past few weeks, my schedule has been so bad (late into the day), so I really feel I have no life. Everyday I feel like calling in sick and just staying home or go to the mall. Yes, it's an unhappy life. Most of my friends at work and I are one unhappy bunch. I suppose it's the vibes we rub off on each other, not to mention the stress level we encounter. My dad thinks we aren't given much motivation to work--and I have to agree to that. I don't know how the other people get to like what we do. They must be super patient. Good for them. I've just about had it at times. I try to be optimistic, anyway.

Wednesday's a lousy day that's why I'm just ranting away here.

At least, my team is planning a gimmick. I can't wait. It's just a dinner on Saturday, but I am looking forward to bonding with them. The last time we did that was ages ago and it helped rid of the burned out feeling.

Posted at 10:37 PM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.