Sunday, January 12, 2003
I like...Today, I finally got to go to the Kate Spade store in Greenbelt 3. I actually went in more out of curiousity than actual shopping, as I know their prices are way, waaaay out of my price range. As in. But I actually like their stuff and Jack and Kate themselves. I read about them before in Vanity Fair and they sounded down to earth and "normal", even with such a successful enterprise.

Anyway, going into the Kate Spade shop felt like going to a museum: people were going in and out, glancing at the bags, shoes, wallets, organizers and stationery on display, but not buying anything (the museum atmosphere was also reinforced as the store was designed in such a spartan manner that made the merchandise stand out). I guess when you see prices like that, you just tend to look, sigh and go away. There was a classic black bucket (is that what the style is called? I'm not that well-versed in fashionista terms) bag which was nice, but was (if I remember right) 10k+. Okaaaay. The other fuzzy bag that I looked at was 9K+. Hay. Very, very expensive, very out of my league (if I worked forever, I still don't think I can bring myself to shell out that much money for a bag). That's what I did: look, sigh and go away. I consoled myself by heading to Carbon and T Studio--and then next week, Ishq or Inc.!

Posted at 10:01 PM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.