Wednesday, January 01, 2003
My goals for the year:

1. Take care of myself more this year. This means I should try to drink more water, lose flab and try to get a waist, cut down on sweets (I hope! This will be very hard for a chocoholic like me) and try to eat, especially if I'm rushing or "saving" money.

2. Save save save, try to budget, but also allot a budget for spoiling myself so I won't feel I lost out on what I worked for.

3. Try not to stress myself out unnecessarily. Realize that there are situations that I cannot control and I have done the best that I could do.

4. Be more open minded and patient.

5. Stop mooning over Jerk. This means erasing his messages from my phone (it's about 30% of all the messages stored in my Inbox). I am almost successful in this aspect but...

6. Clean out my room. Hah! Long overdue goal.

7. Strengthen my faith even more.

* * *

Actually, I sort of strayed from resolution number five. Why? Because Jerk texted me last night, that's why! No, really. I was so overwhelmed. I mean, he remembered me last night. I was touched, but at the same time, puzzled why all of a sudden. I really have to stop. It's true, though, I was quite successful in getting over Jerk (much to my amazement). Hmm. Of course, a text message (a sweet but generic one) is nothing special, right?

* * *

Finally got to blog! I wanted to blog before the yearend (like last night), unfortunately it was brownout! As in. We spent New Year's Eve in darkness. Bummer. It was fun din naman--everyone was in the street because there really was nothing to do inside the house. No countdowns to listen to, no pc to blog on...

Can't believe the long weekend is almost over! It went by so fast. Went out with friends last Monday night and it was sooo nice just to hang out and bond with them. Even if we were in Eastwood, it wasn't toxic for me at all. Maybe because different company, time and venue--which is great. Oh, and we saw Piolo Pascual. He is so good-looking. *sigh* I miss my friends already. But I am grateful we make it a point to see each other at least once a month.

Well. My year was okay and ended even better. Looking forward to 2003 and what it has in store for all of us!

Posted at 7:21 PM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.