Thursday, January 02, 2003
I'm so sad!

Two of my friends are resigning from our department. Lisa Chands will be gone effective Monday, while the other one might be at the same time as well. LC is my commuting-to-Cubao buddy, former high school mate (although she's one batch lower, we definitely can relate) and one of my first friends at work. Our batch has been trying to convince her to stay until March, but her mind is really made up already. I guess she was really unhappy with our job. Anyway, I do hope we would all keep in touch.

This is so sentimental.

Posted at 10:09 PM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.