Wednesday, January 08, 2003
I must be PMS-ing. I hardly make dabog, but as early as 9:39 am, I was already tossing my stuff all over my station, stamping my feet in annoyance and being a total bitch. Tine peered over nga and said, "Ikaw ba yan?!" I don't think anyone has ever seen me this pikon. I just didn't feel patient at all today.

Kaya now, I am trying to be calm, cool and collected for tomorrow. But my bro was telling me about his experience today (the privacy of blogs, etc.) and that set me off being annoyed at that person he was referring to. Sheesh.

Posted at 10:47 PM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.