Friday, January 17, 2003
I missed blogging! I missed Internet! I couldn't believe the week, well, flew by. Not really. It went by faster than I thought. Just when I was despairing over Monday last Sunday... well, I'm back to despairing over next Monday this weekend. I'm just amazed at how, in the office, the clock is ticking ever so slowly and then all of a sudden, it's Friday already.

Sad news this week. One teammate, one batchmate and one other person will be resigning or have already resigned! Sobrang sad! Tee is leaving--no matter how we try to convince her. My batch is slowly peeling away. We haven't even had our batch dinner yet (unfortunately, our side lost, so we have to make libre, but that's okay). I'm going to miss Tee with all her hirits and bloopers.

Tine and I were talking with our supervisor about all the resignations from our batch/teammates. It's not naman horrible in our place of work: the people are generally nice and helpful, we have decision making power, our work can be considered extremely sensitive, thus you can feel the importance of the job, training is good, etc. But it's the "job fit". I think you have to be a certain kind of person to be able to survive. You have to be particularly strong, decisive and firm. Me pa naman, I'm not like that. So I'm learning and trying my best. There are times that I really want to leave (especially on horrible days when people are extremely pushy and selfish or when I am terrorized by a thought of not processing something in the middle of the night, like Tine and Ma-an), but... we'll see na lang. For now, it's just really a sad thought so many of my friends are leaving already.

Posted at 11:40 PM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.