Saturday, January 11, 2003
I am so, so envious of the batch lower than mine in my school! One of my officemates is in that batch and before going to the office, he popped over school to get his yearbook. Though the yearbook wasn't really sobrang whoa, at least it came out. Unlike with my batch. We only got a yearbook for our course when I was a senior.

So the whole day, we were just poring over the yearbooks (even some of our supers stopped by to have a look. Even SC came over to our station to look). Interesting yearbook. They even had prophecies per person! We were laughing over my officemate's prediction, because it was just *so* bogus (he would invent a certain flavor of siopao).

That batch was so organized about their yearbook! They had the same studio, policies and I guess everyone complied with requests for pictures and long write ups. I really feel bad about my batch's. There was (is) a lot of blaming for the delay or whatever. Can you imagine that? I wonder if they would ever come out with one. It's been so long din. I wonder tuloy.

* * *

Tee and I were texting each other today regarding SC and this girl who has really weird hair (like, what's their status?). I thought I was the only one who noticed Weird Hair, but Tee texted me about being annoyed at SC and Weird Hair. But I think I spoke to Weird Hair today over the phone to ask her something and she was super nice about it. At least, I think it was Weird Hair because of the name. She's nice, I guess. I always see her on the phone, chatting with someone. Wonder what's with her and SC? Can't seem to define it.

Posted at 1:06 AM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.