Wednesday, January 08, 2003
Happy because I checked my grade for last December and I'm sooo relieved my grades are good. Well, I'm still below (by four points) the standard, but my score is relatively good. I feel better about myself (for a while, anyway).

Sad and worried because I misplaced my folder and notebook that contained all my papers and pending files! Grr! It's bad because it contains somewhat confidential stuff and I think I lost it when I went out last Friday night. Yikes. I'm still anxiously waiting for a deluge of complaints with those accounts...

Annoyed with a particularly pushy client, goading me to admit it was our fault, making me look bad to a super, blah blah blah. Evil person.

Frustrated with the company because they have no idea how hard they're making the lives of the frontliners. It can get so miserable--that is, as long as you don't let it get to you (but you know, I do feel bad also for the company and their reputation). I swear, no coordination with all the other departments. We're the ones absorbing the anger of clients.

It's been a terribly long day.

Posted at 12:02 AM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.