Friday, January 31, 2003
Friday Five!

1. As a child, who was your favorite superhero/heroine? Why?
I don't think I had one. I wasn't into the super hero stuff.

2. What was one thing you always wanted as a child but never got?
Hehe, a trip to Disneyland. Didn't every kid want to go there?

3. What's the furthest from home you've been?
Furthest from home? Probably when we went to Davao when we were kids? My geography is so bad.

4. What's one thing you've always wanted to learn but haven't yet?
How to bake and cook! I am the most un-domestic person I know! I am a THE (Technology and Home Economics) reject. I so hated that subject (well, not as much as I hated Math--except for Statistics--and Science, but ugh, I didn't like THE all that much). It was not fun at all.

5. What are your plans for the weekend?
Argh, I'll be working tomorrow. So, no relaxing much this weekend.

Posted at 10:31 PM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.