Sunday, December 08, 2002
You know what really annoys me while going around the mall this season? It's not so much the crowds because every Christmas season, it's inevitable. It's a way of life. So malas ka na lang if you're last minute shopping (like me. I haven't even started). What really irks me are those roller shoes/sneakers that are very in with kids these days.

Actually, those shoes have been around for quite a while na (like when the malls were less crowded), so I was pretty much, okay, take them or leave them, whatever. Then all of a sudden, with the mobs in the malls, these kids are all over the place, skating to their heart's content. Hello?! Since when was the whole mall a skating rink?

It's really annoying. I was in this shop in Makati yesterday, trying to browse for whatever I could buy--which was pretty hard because two kids were skating in circles all over the place while their (somewhat irresponsible) mother was fitting something. I swear, I wondered what would happen if those kids fell? The shop we were in had steps going up and the kids were skating quite close and fast to the steps. So if they fell and got hurt, would it be the shop's fault because they had steps? Why couldn't those kids be like the nice little boy who was just sat on the steps (or maybe he didn't have roller sneakers on)?

Shoes like that are a hazard. I also hate it when parents pull their kids behind them while the kids glide on their shoes. Move faster, pwede? Why not walk instead?

Can that fad just fade away right now?

Ugh. I am in such a Scrooge-y mood.

Posted at 11:46 AM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.