Tuesday, December 24, 2002
Window shopping online for books I would love to buy for myself once I can bring myself to buy it. It's really true that when you start earning, it's so much harder to spend on things. I used to be amused hearing people say that, but it's so true.

I haven't read any of Meg Cabot's books, but I am so curious about All-American Girl and The Boy Next Door, both of which I discovered while browsing through Power Books. I sort of started reading them and now I want to finish them. Another book I want is Katharine Graham's Personal History. I don't think they carry that book here in Manila. It's a tempting idea to order it online though. I cannot seem to find a copy of this book at all.

* * *

Clarification: it was actually fun in the office yesterday because everyone was relaxed. It was more of the clients that were driving me crazy! It was sweet, actually, the supers were the one giving us little tokens which was really cute. As for the clients, argh!

Posted at 7:28 PM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.