Wednesday, December 11, 2002
Oh dear! Tessa texted me last Sunday that the Tennis mag with Andy Roddick on the cover is really cheap already! Argh! If I'm not mistaken (correct me here, Tessa!), it was Php300 or so... and now, sobrang cheap na siya (was it around Php100 already?). I would really love to get a copy of that mag! Hay. I miss watching Andy play (and this is a non-tennis person speaking). He's quite unpredictable on court (as one site puts it, Andy's match versus Chela in the US Open was the Best Andy Match for the year. Yeah, that was one memorable match, if I say so myself), which makes watching his game fun and exciting. Hmm... I heard the famous (infamous?) fan fic site dedicated to Andy is up already. That, I have to check out.


I want a copy of this mag...

Posted at 10:50 PM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.