Tuesday, December 24, 2002
I just got back from my inaanak's birthday party. Yes, I have not seen that kid for three years, ever since he was born. Tonight, I also met my other inaanak, Jaz. Those kids are so, so cute! Yo (the birthday boy) speaks straight English, thanks to a healthy dose of Blue's Clues and Barney. According to his mom, he can't understand you when you speak to him in Tagalog, but later on, he was singing "Bakit Papa?"--so I was like, "Why are you singing that song?!"

Jaz, on the other hand, is shy and quiet (according to her mom, she isn't always like that). Jax gave her a make up kit while Mon gave her a kikay kit for Christmas and she didn't let those items out of her hand. It was so nice to see those kids--I mean, I haven't seen them ever since before so I was pretty happy just hanging out and getting to know them.

Actually, I was also glad to see my high school barkada also. We weren't complete (we hardly are), but that was okay. I was able to see those I normally don't get to see. Janey and I just caught up a bit with each other's lives, while Mon updated me on our batchmates in high school. I really felt so out of it (being clueless about everyone), but learning about what happened to my batchmates felt really... well, weird. I think my reaction was amusing, but really. Who would have thought that those things would happen to my batchmates? *sigh* How sad.

* * *

Nasty day at work! Who would've thought that today would be a rough day? People are so, so mean! I couldn't believe it.

Posted at 1:15 AM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.