Sunday, December 29, 2002
I can't believe it, the year is almost ending. I had been waiting anxiously for 2001 to end because it was a most disagreeable year for me--not to mention for a lot of people. Now, 2002's ending already. A former classmate in college and I were discussing how hard 2001 was. It was full of wrong decisions and mistakes, which I felt I didn't really learn from. I used to think meeting Jerk was one of the better reasons to appreciate the year--but Jerk turned out to be a dud which made 2001 really depressing already. A good friend of mine also hated 2001 (depressing year daw for him) and couldn't wait for 2002. 2002... was much better, I guess. A lot of goals I made for myself were accomplished and I was much, much happier this year. I'm trying to think of certain goals to achieve for the new year--something to guide me through my life now, as this time, I really have to plan things for me already (unlike before, it was because I had to finish school so there was a definite path, now I have make a firm decisions because I really have to direct my life to where I want it to be).

* * *

My dad was able to get a copy of Personal History! He found it in Power Books in Makati! It's a new release (how'd I know? My friend told me to look at the price tag, there usually is a year and month indicated there. On the book's price tag, it's "12/02"). Can't wait to start reading it.

* * *

I don't know if it's coincidential, but lately, like for the past two months or so, I've been running into a lot of people from my old high school. It's weird. At work, there are three people from the batch ahead of mine, plus Lisa who's a batch lower. I ran into two batchmates in Makati and then yesterday, I saw three friends (two from the batch ahead, one from a batch lower). It made me wonder why all throughout college, I never saw these people, all of a sudden, I see so many of them everywhere. Although it's nice seeing them. We don't really get to catch up on things (we just greet each other, the usual), but it's a nice reminder of what we were before.

Posted at 10:39 AM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.