Wednesday, December 04, 2002
I am so, so happy Blogger is working already! I have been dying to blog since yesterday. Yayayayayay!

But I completely forgot what I was going to blog about yesterday.

Anyway, today, I was attacked by a huge wave of nostalgia, sentimentality or whatever. I found out some stuff about a long lost friend (still long lost to me now) and I just got sentimental. We had an intense friendship, but after a few years, we lost touch with each other already. And now I find out all these stuff about her and it really feels weird. We are now observers in each other's lives (well, I'm not sure if she knows what I'm up to these days) which is sad because we used to be a big part of each other's lives. Well.

* * *

I also got senti because my bro told me there's a bazaar in school. A bazaar! Sobrang fun kaya yun! Bazaars in school are always fun. I think it was in second year (tama ba, Jo?) where there was a photo sticker booth... and in first year, if I am not mistaken, my friends and I sold silvanas to raise money for our outreach project (in retrospect, the silvanas were pretty hard to sell, considering it needed to be refrigerated/frozen and all that--we had to bring coolers to school, Jo's and Anch's refs were filled with our stock, but we had fun selling silvanas! Sobra! It was pretty mabenta too! We even made order slips--which I still have, btw!). I miss school in times like these. The fun times, that is. But school was fun, even if it was tough at times. And boring. And sometimes useless. But definitely, it was fun.

Oh... now I remember why I like school during bazaars or activities like that. Because it doesn't feel like school. Everyone's loosened up and having a good time. I remember kidding a teacher about the torches she bought and she was like, "Yeah, buti nga may stock pa nga eh. I had to go back for them." During break, we're all like, "Tara, bazaar tayo" and just wander around. The atmosphere is generally different and it feels nice.

Posted at 10:52 PM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.