Friday, December 27, 2002
I am one happy (but sleepy) girl right now. Mainly because (1) I am looking forward to the weekend and holidays--so no work for the next five days; (2) this ultra complicated procedure we have to do at work was cancelled so we don't have to do it anymore by next year; (3) I'll be meeting my friends next week--long lost friends, college barkada, etc. I'm excited for that.

Let's see... stuff I hope to accomplish: sleep, sort out my room, finally arrange my notes (make it look user-friendly, hehe)... I do hope I'll be able to do all that...

Posted at 10:51 PM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.