Friday, December 20, 2002
The day was surprisingly longer than usual. Marl and I found ourselves stuck in the office until nine in the evening--much to our shock. I didn't feel that it was already nine in the evening and neither did she. It was just quieter than usual, but other than that, I was really surprised we were able to stay that long (ha, just a little bit too intense with our work today, which was surprisingly light but still complicated. To think I was in the office by seven in the morning for exams).

I'm looking forward to the long weekends! Hoping I'll get to recharge.

Posted at 11:48 PM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.