Saturday, November 23, 2002
Whoohoo! I finally, finally got my braces off! After six years and nine months, one year and a month of high school, five years of college, two (three, including CAT) graduations and two grad pics, countless 1x1s and 2x2s, they're finally gone!

Shucks, it feels so weird. I had them off yesterday (part of the reason I was absent) and... well, it wasn't as ceremonious as I thought it would be, but I was pretty psyched they finally got off! I have to wear retainers, though. I look and feel weird. Like a part of me is missing--hello, that's six years din. Wow, no more tin grin. No more people (and that's quite a few) telling me, "Alam mo, siguro maganda ka pag wala ka nang braces." Duh, as if di ba? Some habits I got when wearing braces are hard to get over. Oh my gosh, I can finally have bubble gum! I love bubble gum--it's been quite a while since I had that... but I don't know how to make a bubble. Whee.

Today, I went out with some people, including Semi Crush! Ack. He asked why I didn't go to the office the day before (ugh, he noticed) and he found out I'm nbsb. I think he has a girlfriend/mu/significant other. Oh well. I think I mentioned earlier I think he knows I think he's cute. Well, people have said (like Tessa ) that my face is pretty transparent (that, I am so unaware of!). As in, my emotions show through my face. I never knew that--I thought I was sort of poker faced pa naman. So one time, when I had to talk to Semi Crush, I swear, feeling ko I was blushing to the max. Yikes. Oh well. I'll get over him na talaga (now where have I heard that line before?). Semi-crush pa lang naman eh.

Posted at 11:26 PM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.