Saturday, November 09, 2002
Went out with some of my friends today to celebrate Loids' birthday. Hay sana we were complete. But it was okay seeing them naman. Lots of kwento about life--like how it's one big adventure on finding who you are, what you want, where you will be and what will really happen to you. Chatted up with Tiz about Jerk since she talked to Jerk's ex just this week (they met for her birthday). Ayun, Jerk is... awful. All my nice ideals about him are banished. *sigh* He's human, I know. I guess Jerk was too good to be true. Well.

Hay. I have a cold now. I must've gotten it from one of my training batch mates. What can I do, we're trapped together in one room the whole day. Grr. I hate having colds. I hope it doesn't turn into cough--now that would be bad.

I just noticed today, my legs have lots of bruises! I read somewhere that lefties are somewhat clumsy. I wonder if that's true? Now how could that be? Anyway, I hit my knee again against my dad's conference table and it hurt the whole day today! It was so hard to walk around. I think I move a bit too brash that's why I get these bruises.

Posted at 11:39 PM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.