Saturday, November 02, 2002
Since it's a long weekend, I'm supposed to be good and try to study for Monday (it's just a quiz, I know, but I was so spaced out last Wednesday, I hope my notes will help me). But I feel lazy, as well as I feel like bashing someone/something and will probably study later tonight. Hehe. My knee pala has four bruises all merging into one big bruise. *ouch*

I was pretty cross last Thursday because I woke up early to catch the via satellite telecast of Studio 23 of The Amazing Race. I know Tessa got up early, too. And what did I (we) see? Myx! How annoying is that? We never knew since when Studio 23 took out their satellite telecast. Grr. So instead of watching what we wanted, we ended up with *ugh* the music channel I don't really like. So much for their tagline "Watch U Want". Hello, they can't even give me Alias in English. How can Studio 23 show S5 via satellite, but not TAR? Too bad. So that pretty bummed me out for the rest of the day. I'll complain to them when I'm in a better mood.

What made my day today? Well, not really, but I had fun reading this site that does funny and sarcastic commentaries on TAR.

Posted at 7:30 PM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.