Tuesday, November 19, 2002
My schedule is so weird tomorrow. I'll be in the office until ten in the evening, not counting the pending stuff (hah, like I was in the office until eight tonight). Yikes. How weird. I'm half looking forward to it. Adventure.

Another highlight of the day! *grin* Semi Crush (I need a new nick!) asked me if I was okay today (do I look so kawawa ba? Then again, I was hugging my clear book and loooking morosely at the pc). He was also looking over at my work so I was pretty conscious (I could see him in the periphery). I think I really looked hopeless today (what an impression to make). Anyway, today was much better than yesterday. All I'm hoping is that I'll get better at this. What I hate pa naman is sounding and looking (not to mention feeling) not credible, which is not good.

So... looking forward to a long day tomorrow. *sigh*

Posted at 10:47 PM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.