Monday, November 18, 2002
My first day on the floor today (as in training's over).

All I can say is... people can be so, so mean! I swear! I mean, I thought I would enjoy this job because I was in the front line and you know, I'd get to help people. I like to think that I genuinely care for people (naks). Hay after today, I don't even want to think about tomorrow. Maybe I was just a tad too idealistic that people would be so grateful for my help... wala eh. People can get so mean and... just mean. But I guess kase it's their money and all that on the the line, so they have to cling to everything that happens to it (that's Miz Mannerz for you). So tomorrow is another day. I dread hearing about my error record for today and I do ought to be reviewing and fixing my notes right now.

Highlight of the day? *mischievous grin* Well, my work station was sort of near Semi-Crush's (hehe) and I had many non verbal encounters with him today. When Semi-Crush (I have to think of a new nick) called my local, his name popped up on the screen and I was like, "Gasp! What would he want?" Hehe, nothing nga eh. Other than that, nothing interesting. What a day, what a day.

Posted at 10:30 PM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.