Friday, November 15, 2002
I missed my blog! As in... Kase naman, the last few days were super hectic, with the wrap up of our training and all that. Today was the Proficiency Exam which I don't really want to think about. And on Monday we're logging on already! Scaryyy. Anyway, everyone told me to stop worrying about that already and rest on the weekend or else I won't be "Miz Mannerz" on Monday for the first log on! Haha!

Honestly, training was fun, even if it was information overload everyday. It helped that we were only five and everyone was... well, as Marlon (girl yan ha, it's a nickname--we all have nicks for each other eh) put it, "Patok yung batch". The previous batch was right, sana training forever, because it's so much fun (Charades! Jeopardy!) and everyone just got to bond.

So... here's a nice series of questions or fill-in-the-blanks thing which I got from Jo. Been thinking about it for quite some time din:

15 years ago, I...
1. Was in Grade 2.
2. Became OC when it came to spelling, grammar and punctuation.
3. Appeared in a French magazine.

10 years ago, I...
1. Was in Grade 7 and pretty excited about entering high school (grade school seemed to take forever).
2. Had long enough hair.
3. Was sort of insecure, but had a good set of friends to help cushion the impact of being a teenager.

5 years ago, I...
1. Entered college and met some of the nicest people in the world.
2. Learned how to bowl!
3. Became unsure of what I really wanted to do with my life (as if even up to now, I don't know what to do with my life, di ba?).

2 years ago, I...
1. Was in 4th year college, wondering if I could make it to the 5th year program.
2. Was able to put aside particular biases to work with other people I wouldn't have normally chosen as my groupmates. And it worked.
3. Was sort of sure already of what I wanted to do with my life. A vague idea only.

1 year ago, I...
1. Wondered if I made the right choice in going to 5th year. And wanted to quit at certain points. Although it wasn't serious, it occurred to me.
2. Thought Jerk liked me and vice versa. Whatever.
3. Became a class officer! Hehe.

Yesterday, I...
1. Tried to study for today's exam.
2. Learned so much about the intimate details of life from bonding with my batchmates! So many myths have been revealed to me. I feel so... naïve all of a sudden.
3. Got kind of disappointed over something.

Today, I...
1. Had the Proficiency Exam. *sigh*
2. Was craving for dessert at Jack's Loft (masarap kaya yung cake?) but couldn't have dessert because we were going to be late for a seminar.
3. Learned how to empathize.

Tomorrow, I...
1. Will go out and relax after this stressful week.
2. Have to buy more clear sheets for my clear book.
3. Start fixing my notes and psyching myself up for Monday (okay, I am stressing myself out unnecessarily).

Posted at 11:25 PM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.