Wednesday, November 27, 2002
Asar na asar talaga ako today. Actually, I'm just really cross about something another co-worker did, wherein I was the one who got stuck. As in! So in the end, it seems like it's my fault, when I know, I wasn't wrong--or if it was indeed my fault, I believe it was an honest mistake. I wasn't aware of the situation beforehand (which happened months before I started) and I was just reporting to the client what I knew based on the previous updates. Now it seems like I'm the one who was at fault, that I made the problem even worse. What's bad pa, my name is at stake here. I feel so bad and cross and angry and embarrassed at the same time.

Things like these are the instances where I begin to think if everything is all worth it. Because sometimes it's not at all worth the problems and stress I (we) have to go through! *sigh* Today, I know it wasn't only me. Marlon was telling me how she knew a client was disappointed in how Marlon had handled the client's case. So Marlon wasn't sure what she had to do and I could empathize with her because I am sort of in the same situation. How hard.

I'm still cross about the situation wherein I got stuck so my friends told me I should talk to my supervisor and explain what happened and how it seems as if I was placed in a weird situation that can't be changed already. I probably will talk to her tomorrow (before she apporaches me) and... I don't know.

I'm just so frustrated right now.

Posted at 10:35 PM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.