Saturday, November 16, 2002
Am annoyed about something right now (actually a lot of things), so I blanked out on what I was going to blog about today.

Anyway, got to relax a bit today... watched Kailangan Kita. I don't get why the lead character doesn't wear a bra at all. She wears all these white peasant blouses that are too loose and no bra. To think the character pa finished Economics, wanted to pursue Law and comes from a pretty decent and well-known family. Di bagay ano? Weird. She was supposed to be "sensual", but she didn't come across that way. Oh well. I completely forgot Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets opened already. I'm not that excited for it anymore. The momentum of Harry's lost on me. Besides, I didn't like that book so much. I loved Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban though.

*long pause* I'm still unhappy and annoyed about something. Writing usually makes me feel better, but right now I am just so, so cross about something.

Posted at 10:40 PM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.