Monday, October 14, 2002
Thanks to Jo for the resurrection of the bubbles banner! Super thank you! It's true--got attached to them, somehow!

* * *

The lines from John Mayer's "Your Body is a Wonderland", which are just about the sweetest I've heard lately:

Something 'bout the way your hair falls in your face
I love the shape you take when crawling towards the pillowcase
You tell me where to go and
Though I might leave to find it
I'll never let your head hit the bed
Without my hand behind it


*Sigh* I see that video almost every time I turn on the TV and flip to MTV or Myx. Lately, it's also an LSS (last song syndrome). But it's such a sweet song kase, although some of my friends beg to differ.

Posted at 7:04 PM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.