Wednesday, October 09, 2002
Sometimes, Hotmail and MSN frustrate me so much. Or maybe it's not their fault, really. But my account is always overflowing with lots of useless mail, even with the junk mail filter. I almost cried when I saw I had 986 messages from some "Melanie" inviting me to her, uh, dorm room in my junk mail. Grr. That creature sent me more than what Hotmail provides (and that isn't much), so my account size is "always critical. You may not be getting all of your messages". And my MSN Messenger never connects to wherever. Or disconnects when it feels like it. So grr. I just felt like ranting.

These aren't the results of the quiz I took (I should be wearing Gap daw), but...


... I was hoping they put Marat Safin on that image. Now he's a cutie. Hehe.

Posted at 3:05 PM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.