Sunday, October 27, 2002
The Site Meter is pretty useful for checking out site referrals. The keywords people use to land into my blog are pretty interesting:

andy roddick mandy moore - I love Andy (I have this huge crush on the guy) and I actually like Mandy. In fact, some of my favorite songs are from her: "I Wanna Be With You", "Crush". But I'm not sure if I want them together. Although medyo bagay naman sila...

gallery prince harry mario testino
Prince Harry 18th birthday pics
prince harry pics october 2002

Oh. Check out Prince Harry's birthday pics by Mario Testino here.

mandy moore penshoppe pics - Penshoppe would have that.

john mayer your body is a wonderland video model - Umm... well, I don't know who that girl is, but I do recall kidding my friends I wouldn't mind being the girl in that video. After all, who wouldn't want John Mayer singing to you that song?

mandy moore a penshoppe model
penshoppe and MANDY MOORE

Yep, it's her alright. I'm not really into the idea, plus the ad promoted more of her than the brand. Oh well.

gma channel 7 - Not my favorite channel on TV.

The Pondering Bear - Aww. I thought of grizzly bears or polar bears in the "Thinker" pose. It was a cute thought. A bit irreverent, but cute.

Posted at 10:52 PM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.