Monday, October 07, 2002
Just rambling...

Aww, I received in my e-mail today pictures of the newborn daughter of this teacher in school, who happens to be a good friend of mine (mainly because of our org). What a pretty name they gave her--Mira Alexandra! Super cute. I bet that kid's going to be as makulit as her dad!

Let's see. Andy Roddick finally admitted in his live chat last Saturday that it's him and Mandy Moore na talaga (finally, finally! The mod said, "Level with your fans now..."). Then this weekend was the debut of Mandy's ad for Penshoppe. I thought her singing voice was a tad too loud in the ad? But it was cute, alright. Wonder how Penshoppe's sales are going to be now due to Mandy?

Well. I won't comment na on the game last Saturday. Enough has been said about it. The team I was rooting for lost. *sigh*

Posted at 6:56 PM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.