Tuesday, October 22, 2002
by Dr SeussI'd love to get a copy of this book, Oh, the Places You'll Go! by Dr. Seuss. I just stumbled on it one time while browsing in the store and go so into it. I keep on reading this in Power Books whenever I see it or when I have time to dawdle. It's pretty inspiring and a fun read. A lot of the words make a lot of sense to older people, even if written in rhyme and meant to be read to kids. (Some striking points: "The Waiting Place", the place where you're alone and have to depend on yourself.) Too bad it's more than Php500 (just checked the price--it's Php699!), but if and when I do have money to spare, that's one book I'd definitely get.

Posted at 8:43 PM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.