Thursday, October 03, 2002
I really enjoy Amazing Race. I like it better than S4. Maybe because TAR is all about the team's own strategy and how they cope with everything else and most importantly, themselves. Funny personalities for this season. I also like the idea of the challenges (sky diving in the 1st ep) and being able to go to different places all over the world (downside: yes, you get to go all over the world, but can't enjoy it because you're running all over and racing against other people).

I remember when my friends were talking about TAR and who would we like to be partnered with among our friends. I think Tessa and Loids wanted to be partners with each other, while me and Ina daw would be partners (we're sisters in our barkada), but they teased us that we would take quite a while because we would be eating! *lol* Ina and I like to eat, but I'm sure in a competition like that, it would be different!

Local reality TV shows. The only one I know now is Single, a 30 minute show tracking the dating and daily adventures of an interesting girl. Last season (which I didn't watch) was about a guy, but I think in the end it didn't work out for him and the girl (Julia Clarete). This time it's about Asia, who seems pretty cool. A lot of people don't like her because she comes on too strong or she's too liberated or wild or whatever. But I guess that's what makes her unique. Today's episode wasn't much, just a little more about her day. Maybe next week.

Wonder if local reality TV shows will click here? I missed "The Exchange"--come to think of it, I don't know anyone who has seen that show. It was a Probe production. A girl was sent to the Czech Republic and lived with a foster family and this Czech guy was sent here to live in that girl's family. The show showed them in various experiences, how they coped with the quirks of either country, etc. I think that was the basic premise. It looked nice (based on the website), but above all, it was intelligent. Compared to the shows on, say, Channel 2 and Channel 7 during primetime. I swear! Some of those shows are the silliest ever.

Posted at 11:38 PM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.