Saturday, October 05, 2002
I must be so well-rested in this interim of my life. For the past few days, I've been sleeping at 2a and getting up at around 8 or 9a. Six to seven hours is enough already, right? I wouldn't have woken up early this morning if not for this maya bird that went in the area between the screen and the windows. I could hear it flapping (it was right above my bed) until it found the open window where it got in. I was already feeling sorry for it, but I was too scared to open the screen because it might get even more agitated and fly into the house. Good thing it got out safely. *whew*

Friday Five on a Saturday!
1. What size shoe do you wear?
A 7!
2. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
More than ten?
3. What type of shoe do you prefer (boots, sneakers, pumps, etc.)?
I love to wear slip ons or sandals.
4. Describe your favorite pair of shoes. Why are they your favorite?
One is my old pair of slip ons which I've had since second year college. It's classic and black and goes with anything.
5. What's the most you've spent on one pair of shoes?
I think Php 2,500. But that was because I was pretty desperate already. I needed another pair of "full" shoes for school (business attire kase *roll eyes*) My feet don't look good in some (a lot, actually) shoes and I found this pair fit my feet really well. Besides, I reasoned, the brand of shoes was known to last.



take the nerd test.
and go to mewing.net. a nerd utopia.

Interesting.

Posted at 2:43 PM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.