Thursday, October 10, 2002
I am in an Internet cafe right now and sobrang awful ng keyboard! Argh! (I always seem to have something to complain about noh?)

Just met up with Gwennie and she left already because she had to go to work. It's a Thursday habit which I don't mind at all. We met up for one in Glorietta--a change of scenery and maybe, just maybe, "run into" Jerk. Haha. Of course we didn't see him! It's an unspoken rule: if we're looking for someone, chances are, we wouldn't see that person because we're expecting to see him. Which is just as well. I don't want to see Jerk anyway. Not now!

Everytime I pass by Penshoppe, it's always blaring a Mandy Moore song. Duh. She's the image model. But someone told me that that ad (which I see at least once in every primetime TV show I watch on every channel) promotes Mandy and not Penshoppe. Is it because she sang "Cry" and the background music was "Cry" as well? At least she's in Penshoppe clothes di ba?

Tessa told me to check this site out. It has pics of Prince Harry on his 18th birthday by Mario Testino. Wow, Hars (Tessa and I are feeling close) is so grown-up already. My... how fast time flies. Ew. I realized I sound like an old woman already. But, aw. The limelight has always been on Prince William, so it's nice to see Harry for a change.

I am dying to check out the TAR3 website just to see who got eliminated. I missed the via satellite telecast this morning because I left the house already. Yes, I am that kind of person. I don't like surprises so much. In S3, I just had to see if Ethan would win, so I went online during lunch in the school libe just to see it. But maybe this time, I'll try not to check the site out para exciting later. Hay. I hate this keyboard.

Posted at 1:51 PM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.