Thursday, October 31, 2002
Hah! I didn't hit my knee on any table leg today! I made sure I stayed away from the table legs. Hehe.

Anyway, to celebrate that (as if! Sa akin lang yun), the long weekend, a working week of training (technically five days) and new friendships formed (aww), the four girls in my batch went to Bargo to just hang around (the only other guy had to go). It was fun, though we weren't complete. We just sat around, talked about life before we met, like college and high school and life after this job we're in together. Funny noh? Whenever I'm with a group of people my age, we never fail to pause and wonder at how old we've become. It's still kind of hard to believe that we're in our early twenties already and some things we envisioned to happen, just have to happen! I know some people who planned to get married at 25, but now, it's a bit too soon. How weird. Just a few years ago, being twenty something was a vague idea that we filled in with all sorts of somewhat realistic and attainable dreams. Now those ideas are a bit hard to reach and imagine we thought of such. But I know some people (Jo! Super nakakaaliw talaga! I'm excited for you! *grin*) are taking steps to those dreams, which serve as an inspiration in helping one consider and chart life's direction to where you want it to go.

* * *

Getting into college, my world view really expanded (and that isn't much pa because my college was a bit 'elite'), but it's funny to realize that your world also gets smaller with the people you know and get to know. Hay life.

Posted at 12:27 AM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.