Friday, September 27, 2002
I knew it! I shouldn't be watching Survivor na talaga! Mainly because I get so caught up with the tribes and the people there. I was able to watch S3 painlessly because I was rooting for Ethan all the way (he's super nice and cute pa. Among the Survivor fans I know, no one seemed to be against him. No vote against him ever and he ended up with the million dollars). S2 was painless also because I knew Elisabeth wasn't going to last. I missed S4 because I had class on Fridays 'til 7:30 in the evening and by the time I got home, S4 was over (it wasn't shown on AXN either for replays and such). And now I started S5, and one of my favorites (well, so far) has been voted off already! *sad* This is why I don't follow soaps--I get so into their lives. I might lay off reality TV stuff for a while.

* * *

Okay, here's a Friday Five:
1. What are your favorite ways to relax and unwind?
Sleep, read or re-read a mindless book, just lie in bed, wander around somewhere.
2. What do you do the moment you get home from work/school/errands?
Change my clothes and wash up. It's a way of removing the grubby feeling of commuting, smog and all that.
3. What are your favorite aromatherapeutic smells?
The one in Origins' Peace of Mind. I used to think it was mint, until I read all the ingredients--no mint, but a mixture of all sorts of herbs and stuff. I use that a lot to remove headaches, stress or to clear all the cobwebs in my mind (Peace of Mind junkie! I used to bring it to school before!).
4. Do you feel more relaxed with a group of friends or hanging out by yourself?
Depends on my mood, but generally, I like being with friends.
5. What is something that you feel is relaxing but most people don't?
Hmm... people will find me weird, but I like to think of story plots and character developments in my mind. I work on those and just figure it out and it does relax me. I've been doing that since I was a kid, but I don't normally put those stories in writing. Why? I think it won't come out as well as in my mind. Weird noh?

Posted at 3:19 PM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.